Securitas Indonesia is seeking a talented sales manager to lead sales organization, expand sales and grow our business in Indonesia.
- Applicants must have prior experience B-2-B service sales. Experience in the security industry preferred, but applicants from comparable industries are welcome to apply (e.g. facilities management, outsourcing services).
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate and give evidence for successful sales performance in previous employment.
- Applicants must also have a network of contacts, key decision-makers in the industry.
- Overall responsibility of generating new sales in Indonesia.
- Leading, guiding and motivating a team of sales executives.
- Devise strategies to penetrate new business sectors or markets.
- Communication with existing and potential customers across the region in order to grow existing accounts.
- Effective networking with potential customers, including attending industry events.
- Applicants must maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry trends, including up-to-date developments in technology.
- Ambitious, a hunter.
- Leadership skills essential.
- Ability to negotiate and close sales.
- Strong client engagement and rapport-building.
- Naturally persuasive and competitive.
- Based in Jakarta
- Comnpensation: Salary + Commission + Company Car
- Please include Salary Expectation.
- All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.
To apply, please complete both the "Pre-Qualification Form" and the "Submit Your CV" Form. We will only consider CV's for which we have a corresponding "Pre-Qualification Form".