Sales Representative - Tanggerang/Banten
Are you a successful Sales Representative looking for your next challenge? Don't miss out on this lucrative opportunity!
Securitas is expanding into the Banten province and we are looking for successful and experienced Sales Representatives to join our sales team and spearhead the operation in this region.
As a member of our sales team your job will be to:
- Identify and canvass for new sales leads (using referrals, hot-calling, cold-calling, social networking or any other method).
- Schedule appointments with sales leads.
- Meet with sales leads, understand their needs, and to convey the capabilities of Securitas.
- Convert leads into prospective customers by finding right solutions and preparing attractive proposals for them.
- Convert prospective customers into sales by negotiating and closing the deal.
- Achieve your assigned sales targets.
You will mostly work independently, but under the direction of our Sales Manager. Much of your time will be spent in the field interacting with prospective customers, and at other times you will be canvassing and making appointments from the office.
You will meet with the Sales Manager weekly to present your progress and to receive guidance.
- You consider your sales ability to be your greatest skill.
- You are comfortable with meeting people.
- You do not take rejection personally.
- You are computer litterate.
- You have solid communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- You are self-driven and highly motivated to maximise your sales commission.
- You are familiar with the business landscape, culture and practices in this region.
Your compensation and benefits
- Attractive monthly salary (to be negotiated).
- On-the-job training and familiarization.
- Lucrative sales commission - up to 16.5% of annual gross margin of every contract sold.
- Use of company transport.
- This vacancy is a hands-on sales position.
- Securitas is NOT recruiting for managerial or support staff in sales department at this time (for example, no Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Supervisor, Sales Administrator or similar positions).
- If you are called to an interview, you will be asked to provide details on past sales performance.
- Please submit your CV and cover letter in English.