Security Operations Centre & Technology Manager
Securitas is expanding and upgrading our Security Operations Center (SOC) in Jakarta to include technical services such as alarm and remote video monitoring. We are looking for a person to take charge of the operation. This is a technical position where the right candidate will be made responsible for building, managing and expanding Securitas' SOC.
This position will consist of four distinct phases
Phase 1: Launch of Securitas Alarm Monitoring Center.
In this phase you will:
- Become an in-house super-user on our alarm monitoring system, and in-house expert on alarm systems in general.
- Configure the alarm monitoring software and hardware to ensure optimum functionality before launch.
- Connect existing clients to the new alarm monitoring system, and tailor the system to their requirements.
- Train and manage operators and users.
- Receive support and be in weekly phone contact with our regional head of technology in Abu Dhabi.
Phase 2: Managing the Operations Center
With the alarm monitoring system up and running you will focus on:
- Ensuring the smooth day-do-day running of the alarm monitoring system.
- Continuously add set up and configure new clients on the system.
- Conduct daily checks on the system to ensure it is working properly.
- Ensure that clients receive incident and KPI reports from the system.
- Manage and support the operators and staff in your department.
- Travel to clients premises to conduct installations and maintenance where required.
Phase 3: Launch of Securitas Remote Video Monitoring System.
Once the department and the alarm monitoring system run smoothly together, it is time for Phase 3. aIn this phase you will:
- Be responsible for the same tasks as in Phase 1, but this time with a remote video monitoring system.
- You will also be required to act as in-house expert on CCTV cameras, CCTV analytics and all other matters related to remote video monitoring,
- Once the system is ready for launch, you will also be required and train to select monitoring staff.
Phase 4: Management, Research and Development
Once both systems are running smoothly in the department, you will continue to run the department as per Phase 2, and also:
- Continuously look for improvements and innovations that can be made to our services.
- Keep up to date on all security-related technology developments and make suggestions to management on which new technology to acquire.
- Ensure that Securitas maintains its poisition as a leader in security technology.
- Ensure cost-effective access to technology and support services by regularly meeting with new suppliers and evaluating their products.
- Support our sales force by:
- Conducting technology surveys at customers' premises.
- Proposing security solutions for customers.
- Design and conduct system demonstrations for customers.
The right candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of all matters related to security systems and security technology (including (video management platforms, monitoring platforms, Access Control, Alarm monitoring etc.).
- Experience from successsfully completing and launching technology projects.
- At least 5 years of experience in a process driven and technology based role.
- Fair knowledge about IT infrastructure (Servers, Operating systems) & IP Networking.
- Fluent in English.
- Attractive Salary (to be negotiated)
- Use of company transport.
- After an initial interview at our Jakarta office, successful candidates will have a second interview over the phone with our regional technology director.
- All applications must be in English.